外贸英语之做外贸常常用到的询盘类的常用语

service 外贸书院 71 次阅读 没有谈论

做外贸你的英语怎么样?今日共享一下外贸英语,我总结了一些 关于外贸 询盘 的常用语,在这里和咱们共享一下!

外贸 英语 之 询盘 Inquiry

(一)

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

许多 询盘 证明咱们产质量量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格上升,询盘将康复活泼。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益添加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,咱们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在削减。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们容许将今后的询盘转给我国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方宣布。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向我国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很惋惜,你们所询的货品现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在 进出口 买卖中,咱们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对咱们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了咱们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

咱们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,咱们无法答复。

Now that we’ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

已然咱们现已对你们产品询价,可否赶快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

我国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

to inquire about 对…询价

to make an inquiry 宣布询盘;向…询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 详细询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶然询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

(二)

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个评价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请奉告你们有关产品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

假如你们的价格优惠,咱们可以立刻订购。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

咱们期望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请善于你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以善于咱们你们所要的数量吗?

We’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

咱们想了解你们能供给什么,以及你们的出售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们一般要多久才干交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能承受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否奉告你们将选用哪种付款方法?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否奉告咱们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们承受特别订购吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给咱们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同善于咱们付款方法吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他询问了种类、花样和价格等状况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

咱们向张司理询问了茶叶的种类、质量、价格等问题。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions 出售条件

to make delivery 交货

to make prompt-delivery 即期交货

payment terms 付款方法

special orders 特别订购

领航外贸:义乌收购跟单、外贸验货、仓储物流

宣布谈论

Go